EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
If you need to change your camp week:
- Prior to May 1st, 2019 campers may exchange camp weeks subject to availability for a $30+HST admin fee, between May 2 - June 1 2018 campers may exchange camp weeks subject to availability for a $50+HST admin fee. Between June 2-July 1 2018 campers may exchange camp weeks subject to availability for a $100+HST admin fee.
Refunds on camp:
- If a camper cancels on camp prior to May 1 2018 a full refund less a $50+HST admin fee will be given (per week).
- If a camper cancels on camp from May 2- June 1 2019 a full refund less a $75+HST admin fee will be given (per week).
If a camper cancels on camp from June 2-July 1 2019 a full refund less a $100+HST admin fee will be given (per week).
- No refunds will be given for cancellation made after July 2nd 2019 for any reason.
- Up until 1 week prior to the camp week, a camper may give their camp week to another person that meets the camp criteria for that week. The details of the new camper needs to be forwarded via email to email@example.com and payment of a $30+HST admin fee. The new camper will need to complete a waiver and media consent form.
PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY FIT FOR CAMP
Summer horse camp at Partridge Horse Hill involves group instruction and participating with horses. It is important that all campers be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to take part in group activities and handle horses. For the safety of the group, if Partridge Horse Hill determines your child is compromising the safety or experience of the horses, staff, farm, or campers in any way they may be asked to not continue camp, and no refund will be given.
If your child has a potential concern (learning disability, mental health concern, etc) it is best to connect with us at to determine if our camp is a good fit for your child. We may suggest your child come for a riding lesson so we can meet them and better determine if camp will be a good fit.
We have had campers with FAS, ADHD, and other conditions, but every child is unique so please connect with us in advance if your child has a potential concern.
I understand that while anyone participating in Partridge Horse Hill (PHH)/ Harmony Horsemanship (HH)/ Lindsey Partridge (LP)/ Natural Horsemanship Association (NHA) hosted events or activities, or am on the PHH property, or participating in offsite events with PHH/HH/LP/NHA may be photographed and/or video taped.
I understand that this media content may be shared and used for advertising, educational content, or social media. I understand that PHH/HH/LP/NHA may be compensated for this footage. I understand I will not receive compensation of any kind.
Individuals participating in events, activities, clinics, lessons, workshops, or any form of engagement with PHH/HH/LP/NHA are giving consent for media (video, audio, photograph) use to PHH/HH/LP/NHA.
If individuals do not consent they agree it is their responsibility to remove themselves from group photographs/videos at the event (by declining to participate in the group photo/video) and/or to inform person(s) taking media at the event/activity to not include themselves in photographs/videos.
By allowing videos/pictures to be captured, the consent is implied.
The consent is not time limited. PHH/HH/LP/NHA may use the media indefinitely.
Every Person must Read and Understand this form before Participating in Equine Activities
TO: Lindsey Partridge (LP), Harmony Horsemanship (HH), Natural Horsemanship Association (NHA) and Partridge Horse Hill (PHH) , the item their directors, employees, officers, volunteers, business operators, family, friends, and site property owners. (all of them collectively called the HOST)
1. I Understand there are Inherent DANGERS, HAZARDS and RISKS, (collectively called RISKS) associated with Equine Activities and injuries resulting from these “RISKS” are a common occurrence.
2. I Acknowledge that the Inherent “RISKS” of Equine Activities mean those DANGEROUS conditions which are an integral part of Equine Activities,
• The propensity of any equine to behave in ways that might result in injury, harm or death to persons on or around them and to potentially collide with, bite or kick other animals, people, or objects.
including but not limited to:
• The unpredictability of an equine’s reaction to such things as sounds, sudden movement, tremors, vibrations, unfamiliar objects, persons or other animals and hazards such as subsurface objects.
• The potential for other participant (s) to act in a negligent manner that might contribute to injury to themselves or others, such as failing to act within their ability or to maintain control over an equine.
3. I Freely Accept and Fully Assume All Responsibility for the Inherent “RISKS” and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my Participation in Equine Activities.
4. I Acknowledge that it remains my Sole Responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for my own safety and to Participate Within My Own Limits.
5. In addition to consideration given for my Participate in Equine Activity, I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively called my “Legal Representatives”) agree
• To Waive All Claims that I might have against the “HOST”; and
• To Release the “HOST” from Any and All Liability for any loss, damages, injury, or expense that I or my “Legal Representatives” might suffer as a result of my Participation due to any cause whatsoever including any NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE “HOST”; and
• To HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE “HOST” from any and all liability for property damage or personal injury to any third party which might result from my Participation in Equine Activities.
Before signing this form I read it and I stated that I understand it. I know that signing this form, waives certain legal rights I or my “Legal Representatives” might have against the “HOST”.